(abstract, magazine “CULTURE, NATION”, September 2014, issue 7, pp. 26-29)
The celebrations on the occasion of 50th anniversary after death of the outstanding organist, Polish musician, composer, journalist, and teacher Bronislaw Rutkowski (1898-1964) held this summer in Kamai and Pastavy, Belarus, and in Krakow, Poland. B. Rutkowski, originated from Kamai, began here his creative career as assistant organist in the Church of St. John the Baptist. Later he already played the organ in church Kabylniki (now the village Narach). Further his life and career was connected with Poland. B. Rutkowski is the creator of the post-war Krakow organ school, which became the foundation for not only the Polish organ musics, but also spread to other countries in Eastern Europe.